Boat & RV Storage
There are many instances where parking your boat or RV on your driveway just isn’t feasible. It can make your home feel cluttered and some homeowner associations don’t even allow it. Luckily, Premium Spaces can solve your boat and RV woes with affordable, flexible, and secure storage.
Covered Boat & RV Storage
Our covered boat and RV storage units have an overhead roof that provides protection from the sun, rain, hail, and other weather conditions. Some of our facilities offer electricity with these units to help maintain your boat or RV battery while you are away. When you plan on storing your vehicle long-term, consider renting a covered boat and RV storage unit.
Outdoor Boat & RV Storage
Uncovered, outdoor boat and RV storage is the most basic and affordable option. We provide outdoor parking stalls that are suitable for most large boats and RVs. This is a great option if you plan on storing it for a short period of time or if you use your boat or RV frequently. Uncovered parking is also a good alternative if your vehicle is too tall to clear the roof for covered parking.
Benefits of Boat & RV Storage
Storing your boat and RV with Premium Spaces comes with many benefits and conveniences you’ll enjoy including:
- Flexibility: when you rent one of our boat & RV units, you’ll be able to choose exactly how long you want to store with us with our month-to-month leases. Whether you’re just wanting to store during the off-season or in between your recreational adventures, you won’t have to worry about getting stuck in a lengthy contract.
- Security: our facilities are well-lit and secured with top-notch security equipment including 24-hour video surveillance, gated access, and most of our facilities have an on-site manager who is available to help with any concerns you may have.
- Easy access: most of our facilities feature wide aisles that make it easy for large boats and RVs to navigate through.
How to Prepare Your Boat or RV for Storage
No matter if you plan on storing short-term or long-term, it’s important to prepare your boat or RV before storing it. To prepare your boat or RV:
- Wash and clean the interior and exterior
- Remove any perishable items left inside
- Drain any water left in your boat
- Service the engine to protect against damage over time
- Disconnect the battery
- Cover with a boat or RV cover to protect from dust and debris
Taking these steps to prepare your boat or RV will help keep it in top shape throughout the duration of your lease.
Rent Your Boat & RV Storage Unit Today
It’s time to clear out your driveway and start storing your boat and RV with Premium Spaces today. From our flexible month-to-month leasing terms to our budget-friendly prices, you’ll have peace of mind storing your recreational vehicle with us. Find a Premium Spaces location near you and rent your unit online today!