Your privacy is important to The Jenkins Organization (“us” or “we” or “our”), and we are committed to respecting it. The following is intended to explain the relationship between us and the site of the advertiser that you may have visited and to advise you of the limited ways that we may use the information provided as a result of your visit to that site.
Through the use of our website, you consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your information by The Jenkins Organization consistent with this Policy. You also agree and accept to be legally bound by the Policy. If you do not agree with all terms of the Policy, discontinue access to and use of this Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following personally identifiable information (“PII”):
- If you submit a lead form to our advertiser by clicking on the “Submit” link on a Hosted Site, that lead form routes to our advertiser’s designated email address. We collect the information you include on the lead form, which may include PII, and we keep this information in our advertiser’s account to assist the advertiser in assessing our marketing services.
- If you contact one of our advertisers by calling a telephone number that we have provisioned for our advertisers, we may collect PII such as your name and telephone number. We keep this information in our advertiser’s account to assist the advertiser in assessing our marketing services. We may also record the telephone conversation to track the performance of our marketing services and for quality assurance purposes. If the telephone conversation will be recorded, you will be notified before the conversation begins.
- During the course of your visit to our Website, we may collect PII such as your name, email address, and/or IP address and use it to track your site activity, session length, and user experience. This information would be shared with third-party vendors who perform ads/serve ads to you on our behalf.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PII
If you provide us with PII, we may retain the information to assess the performance of our advertisements and services. We also may use PII to ensure compliance with our policies and applicable law. We will not sell or share your PII with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
We or third-party entities we contract to perform or serve advertising or marketing may use your PII for the following:
- Enter into a contract with you for services;
- Execute services in accordance with our license agreement;
- Provide notice to you in accordance with self-storage license agreement;
- Provide payment services, including invoices, receipts, late payment notices, etc.;
- Identify you to provide account maintenance or services;
- Allow you to complete online forms and respond to them;
- Where you have consented, provide promotional content including mail, email, or phone number;
- Perform market studies;
- Utilize cookies to analyze website use and improve upon it;
- Comply with legal obligations and laws.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION BY ADVERTISER
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR PII
We share your PII with our advertisers, as described above. We may also use other businesses to perform certain services for us, and PII may be provided to those businesses when that information is necessary for them to complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect PII on our behalf. Except as described in this policy, we will not share the content of the emails or phone conversations with anyone other than the advertiser.
We reserve the right to disclose PII in circumstances when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other visitors, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We also reserve the right to disclose visitor information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
If you do not wish to have information collected via cookies, you should be able to modify your browser preferences. By choosing to reject cookies, you may be unable to use certain Website services, such as those that require a login in order to participate.
In addition, we may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or other similar means to deliver personalized and useful information upon your next visit. Pixel Tags allow us to gauge whether a user has opened an email or clicked on an advertisement.
Cookies and Pixel Tags may also be used by third-party vendors, including Google, to serve ads to you based upon your current or previous use of this Website. These ads may appear in any number of places and are not limited to this Website.
We may use information collected from cookies to serve advertising to audiences similar to you based on information you have shared.
OPTING OUT OF COOKIE USE
If you do not wish for cookies to be used for advertising or remarketing purposes by a third-party, including Google, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative and opt out. In addition, you may also control the use of device identifiers by changing the settings on your mobile or desktop device.
The Jenkins Organization does not knowingly collect, use, process, disclose, or maintain PII from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that any child under the age of 13 has provided PII through this website, we will delete this information.
HOW TO UPDATE, MODIFY, OR REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To update, modify, or delete your PII, please contact us:
Via email: email@example.com
The Jenkins Organization, Inc.
2539 S. Gessner, Suite 13,
Houston, TX 77063