There are plenty of instances throughout your life where you might need self-storage. From downsizing to home renovation projects, sometimes you just need extra storage space. At Premium Spaces, we’re dedicated to providing you with clean, convenient, and affordable storage units, no matter the occasion. Some of the ways our customers use residential storage include:
- Storage During a Move
- Military Storage
- Life Transitions (retirement, divorce, etc.)
- Home Renovations
- Downsizing into a Smaller Home
- Personal Projects
- College Storage
- And More
Residential Storage Features and Amenities
Self-storage can be complicated and challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. We offer plenty of storage features and amenities that help make self-storage a simple and smooth experience. Between our easy-to-use online payment portal to our easily accessible storage units, you’ll be in and out of our facility in a breeze!
At Premium Spaces, convenience and accessibility is key. Between our ground-level units, drive-up access, and our carts and dollies available for use, loading and unloading your belongings to and from your storage unit is a piece of cake. Additionally, we have wide freight elevators for select facilities with upper floor units.
Our climate-controlled units are ideal if you plan on storing temperature-sensitive belongings such as musical instruments, artwork, antiques, electronics, old photographs, and more. We keep these units at consistent temperatures year-round to protect your belongings from extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Advanced Security Features
When you store your belongings with Premium Spaces, you’ll rest assured that your belongings are secure. Our facilities are well-lit with 24-hour video recording. Additionally, our facilities are secured with electronic keypad access to ensure that only tenets and our storage team are on the premises at all times.
What Storage Size Do I Need?
At Premium Spaces, we provide a wide selection of storage unit sizes ranging from 5×5 to 10×30. With our storage unit size guide, you’ll be able to visualize just how much space you’ll need. Typically, our customers rent a:
- 5×5 unit when wanting to store about a closet full of things. These units are the size of a small walk-in closet and can accommodate one or two pieces of furniture, boxes, seasonal clothes and decorations, office supplies, etc.
- 5×10 unit when wanting to store a room full of belongings. These units can fit a few more pieces of furniture and are great for storing during a home renovation.
- 10×10 unit when wanting to store more bulky furniture, like furniture found in living and dining rooms. These units are ideal when storing the contents of a one-bedroom apartment.
- 10×15 unit when wanting to store the contents of about three bedrooms. These units are great for shelves, TVs, and awkwardly shaped furniture.
- 10×20 unit when moving into a new home or starting a home renovation project. These units are perfect for storing big appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and dishwashers.
- 10×30 unit when storing the contents of a large 2 bedroom house. These units have plenty of space to store all of your household goods.
Rent Your Residential Storage Unit Today
No matter how big or small the occasion, our friendly and knowledgeable storage professionals at Premium Spaces are here to help you through your self-storage experience from start to finish. Get started with your self-storage journey today and find a Premium Spaces facility near you or rent your unit online now!